Term 3 has come to an end! For the next few weeks, the kids will join us in big-church during the service. We will resume Kidzone & Bumblebees on October 8th.
In the meantime, a few things you should know:
- We don't mind if your kids make noise, in fact, we welcome you & their noise. It reminds us that we really are one big family. We love being all together during the holidays!
- The services will be shorter, we'll keep them to about an hour – we know your kids are in with you!
- The nursing room will still be open for feeding mamas, and the live-stream will continue.
- There will also be toys & a toddler play area in the same room, up the other end of the feeding room. You're welcome to use this if you'd rather hang out in there.
- There will be work sheets & activity books for kids to use during our services based on what they've been learning during the term at Kidzone & Bumblebees if they'd like to do them.
- We will do our best to make our services family friendly, so that you can worship God together & talk about what you hear with your kids.
If you have any questions about the school holidays, Kidzone, Bumblebees or the Nursing room, please chat to one of our pastors, or Sally Contessi. We would love to hear from you!
See you Sunday!